Annual Trade Show and Networking Event
The Markham Board of Trade (MBT) invites local businesses and those providing products and services within the Markham community to join us at our Annual Trade Show and Networking Event.
Each year, MBT brings together businesses and their leaders where they have the opportunity to directly PROMOTE their products and services, to NETWORK with other business owners and their teams, and to CONNECT with potential clients and/or customers.
This event is free to attend and is also open to the public. Exhibitor opportunities are available each year.
For more information on exhibiting, contact
David McGrew at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Showcase your product/service to entrepreneurs, businesses, industry representatives and members of the general public
- Build your brand and increase its awareness
- Launch a new product or service
- Capitalize on networking opportunities during the trade show
- Learn more about other businesses and explore potential partnerships
- Business Owners
- Industry Representatives
- Members of the general public
Women’s Networking Luncheon
Local boutique vendors are invited to showcase their products and gifts at the Markham Board of Trade’s Women’s Networking Luncheon.
Held twice per year (Spring and Fall), the luncheons welcome up to 120 professional business women attend providing them with an amazing opportunity to not only be inspired by entrepreneurial female leaders and to learn about the business challenges they faced on the road to success, but to also browse and shop the exhibit hall.
Items that present themselves well for this event include hand-crafted jewellery, women’s apparel and accessories, bath and beauty products, and more.
For information on exhibiting, contact
Mary Ann at email@example.com