Young Professionals Networking ASPIRE Awards
Know a great young professional?
Celebrating the success of young professionals (under 40 years) located in Markham who are entrepreneurs, professionals, and community leaders; the YPN ASPIRE Awards are an annual celebration of talent and achievements.
- Nominee must be born on or after January 1, 1977; and,
- Must own or be an employee of a company that is based in Markham.
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or profession.
- Provides valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Clearly serves as a role model for young people personally and professionally.
- A boost to your corporate reputation – a valuable perk for your PR, marketing, recruitment and retention efforts, and for relations with your investors, customers, and community.
- Positive media exposure and other enhanced publicity.
- Heightened morale across your organization.
- Significant networking opportunities with other successful entrepreneurs and business professionals.
Nominations are closed and will re-open in 2018.
Special thanks to Title Sponsor:
The Young Professionals Networking Series
CREATE CONNECTIONS – BUILD NETWORKS – FORM RELATIONSHIPS
Bringing together aspiring entrepreneurs, professionals, and philanthropists; the Young Professional Networking series is place for young professionals (under 40) to come together, grow their networks, and share their ideas. Always a laid back atmosphere, we strive to foster an atmosphere of engagement and inspiration with interesting speakers and unique locations.
To view our on-line event calendar and to register for an upcoming event, CLICK HERE.