Young Professionals Networking ASPIRE Awards
Know a great young professional?
Celebrating the success of young professionals (under 40 years) located in Markham who are entrepreneurs, professionals, and community leaders; the YPN ASPIRE Awards are an annual celebration of talent and achievements.
This year’s ASPIRE Awards recipients will be recognized at our annual Business Excellence Awards Gala. Join us November 6th, 2018 from 6 PM – 10 PM at Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa to announce all our 2018 BEA, TechConnex and YPN award recipients. CLICK HERE to register today!
- Nominee must be born on or after January 1, 1978; and,
- Must own or be an employee of a company that is based in Markham.
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or profession.
- Provides valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Clearly serves as a role model for young people personally and professionally.
- A boost to your corporate reputation – a valuable perk for your PR, marketing, recruitment and retention efforts, and for relations with your investors, customers, and community.
- Positive media exposure and other enhanced publicity.
- Heightened morale across your organization.
- Significant networking opportunities with other successful entrepreneurs and business professionals.
Thank you for your interest, nominations are now closed for 2018.
Special thanks to Title Sponsor:
The Young Professionals Networking Series
CREATE CONNECTIONS – BUILD NETWORKS – FORM RELATIONSHIPS
Bringing together aspiring entrepreneurs, professionals, and philanthropists; the Young Professional Networking series is place for young professionals (under 40) to come together, grow their networks, and share their ideas. Always a laid back atmosphere, we strive to foster an atmosphere of engagement and inspiration.