Young Professionals Networking ASPIRE Awards
Know a great young professional?
Celebrating the success of young professionals (under 40 years) located in Markham who are entrepreneurs, professionals, and community leaders; the YPN ASPIRE Awards are an annual celebration of talent and achievements. Nominations are open to participants in the Helix Program at Seneca College and the York University Innovation program, as well as any individual who lives or conducts business in Markham.
This year’s ASPIRE Awards recipients will be recognized at our annual Business Excellence Awards Gala. Please check back for our 2020 date!
- Nominee must be born on or after January 1, 1980; and,
- Must live in Markham or own/be an employee of a company that is based in Markham.
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or profession.
- Provides valuable service by contributing time and energy to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
- Clearly serves as a role model for young people personally and professionally.
- A boost to your corporate reputation – a valuable perk for your PR, marketing, recruitment and retention efforts, and for relations with your investors, customers, and community.
- Positive media exposure and other enhanced publicity.
- Heightened morale across your organization.
- Significant networking opportunities with other successful entrepreneurs and business professionals.
Thank you for your interest, nominations are now open for 2020.
Special thanks to the Title Sponsor:
The Young Professionals Networking Series
CREATE CONNECTIONS – BUILD NETWORKS – FORM RELATIONSHIPS
Bringing together aspiring entrepreneurs, professionals, and philanthropists; the Young Professional Networking series is a place for young professionals (under 40) to come together, grow their networks, and share their ideas. Always a laid back atmosphere, we strive to foster an atmosphere of engagement and inspiration.