Women's Networking Luncheon
Women’s Networking Luncheon
The Markham Board of Trade is proud to host our Women’s Networking Luncheon, twice per year.
Thanks to our Presenting Sponsor,
Our next Women’s Networking event will take place in the fall of 2020! Please check back for details.
The Spring Luncheon is held on International Women’s Day, a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
Professional business women attend this event providing them with an amazing opportunity to be inspired by entrepreneurial female leaders and to learn about the business challenges they faced on the road to success.
Speakers to date have included:
- Karen Sealy and Grace Tartaglia of Cityline
- Val Meyer, VP & GM of Astral Radio
- Judy Croon, Motivational Speaker and Comedian
- Joey Shulman, Cityline’s Nutrition and Weight Loss Expert
- Dianne Buckner of CBC’s Dragon’s Den along with three successful contestants from the show
- Pattie Lovett-Reid, CTV News’ Chief Financial Commentator
- Jennifer Valentyne, Former Live Eye Host on City TV’s Breakfast Television
- Vicki Saunders, Founder, SheEO
- Kristen Wood, CEO & Creator, The Ten Spot Beauty Bar
- Victoria Sopik, CEO, Kids & Company
- Jody Steinhauer, President & Chief Bargain Officer, The Bargains Group Ltd. and Founder of Engage and Change
- Lana Duke, Franchisee & Operator, Ruth’s Chris Steak House
Local boutique vendors are invited to showcase their products and gifts in the Scotiabank Networking Zone.