Women's Networking Luncheon
Women’s Networking Luncheon
The Markham Board of Trade is proud to host our Women’s Networking Luncheon, twice per year.
Thanks to our Presenting Sponsor,
Our Women’s Networking event will take place Fall 2021! Check back for more information!
The Spring event is held in honour of International Women’s Day, a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
Professional business women attend this event providing them with an amazing opportunity to be inspired by entrepreneurial female leaders and to learn about the business challenges they faced on the road to success.
Speakers to date have included:
- Karen Sealy and Grace Tartaglia of Cityline
- Val Meyer, VP & GM of Astral Radio
- Judy Croon, Motivational Speaker and Comedian
- Joey Shulman, Cityline’s Nutrition and Weight Loss Expert
- Dianne Buckner of CBC’s Dragon’s Den
- Pattie Lovett-Reid, CTV News’ Chief Financial Commentator
- Jennifer Valentyne, Former Live Eye Host on City TV’s Breakfast Television
- Vicki Saunders, Founder, SheEO
- Kristen Wood, CEO & Creator, The Ten Spot Beauty Bar
- Victoria Sopik, CEO, Kids & Company
- Jody Steinhauer, President & Chief Bargain Officer, The Bargains Group Ltd. and Founder of Engage and Change
- Lana Duke, Franchisee & Operator, Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Jennifer Harper, Founder & CEO, Cheekbone Beauty
- Taylor Lindsey- Noel, Founder & CEO, Cup of Té
- Zoey Shamai, Founder & President, Tonica Beverages
Local boutique vendors are invited to showcase their products and gifts in the Scotiabank Networking Zone. *When restrictions are lifted*
For information on exhibiting, contact
Mary Ann at [email protected]