WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING
Schedule your kit pick-up at IBM, 3600 Steeles Ave E (West Entrance)
1. Fill out the Calendly form CLICK HERE to Order Self-Screening Kits
2. These tests are not for anyone other than STAFF. You CANNOT give kits to anyone outside of your company. They are ONLY for use with your employees that are frequently coming to the workplace. You also cannot screen anyone else other than employees coming to the workplace.
3. Please do not visit the pick-up site until you have scheduled an appointment and have received a confirmation email through calendly.
4. Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate, who will be the contact person.
5. If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
1. Kits are to be picked up at IBM, 3600 Steeles Ave E (West Entrance)
2. Check-in at registration and provide the completed PASP (Provincial Antigen Screening Program) form. CLICK HERE to download the agreement form. You must bring bring a printed copy of the completed form for initial pickup to avoid being denied test kits!
3. You will be required to watch a training video PRIOR to your initial pick-up. CLICK HERE for video
4. Physical distancing mandatory during pickup
Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self-Screening Kit will need to make arrangements with their local Public Health Unit to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.
Currently, the MBT Covid-19 Test Kit pickup site operates on Mondays & Wednesdays from 9 am – 2 pm.
All kits are to be picked up at IBM, 3600 Steeles Ave E.
BUSINESSES WITH 150+ EMPLOYEES
For businesses with over 150 employees, please order directly from the Ontario government portal.
Do you have questions?
Please visit Frequently Asked Questions first.
If you have not found the answer to your questions please e-mail email@example.com