WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING
Schedule your kit pick-up at the Markham Fire and Emergency Services, 10 Riviera Drive
1. Fill out the Calendly form CLICK HERE to Order Self-Screening Kits
2. Please do not visit the pick-up site until you have scheduled an appointment and have received a confirmation email through calendly.
3. Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate, who will be the contact person.
4. If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
1. Kits are to be picked up at the Markham Fire and Emergency Services, 10 Riviera Drive – Appointments are in 5 min time blocks.
2. Check-in at registration and provide the completed PASP (Provincial Antigen Screening Program) form. CLICK HERE to download the agreement form. You must bring bring a printed copy of the completed form for initial pickup!
3. You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video PRIOR to your initial pick-up. CLICK HERE for video.
4. Physical distancing mandatory during pickup
5. Please enter via Riviera Drive and exit on 14th You will be able to pickup your test kits at the designated tent located at the black star on the map!
REPORTING YOUR RESULTS
In order to participate in the Workplace Self-Screening program, all participants must agree to report ALL data regarding screening results of the Screening Kits EACH WEEK.
Your Screening Supervisor Designate will be responsible for reporting all results.
Results can only be submitted through the online portal.
Results are shared with Health Canada and the Ministry of Health Ontario.
Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self-Screening Kit will need to make arrangements with their local Public Health Unit to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.
Currently, the MBT Covid-19 Test Kit pickup site operates on Wednesdays from 8 am – 2 pm.
All kits are to be picked up at the Markham Fire and Emergency Services, 10 Riviera Drive.
BUSINESSES WITH 150+ EMPLOYEES
For businesses with over 150 employees, please order directly from the Ontario government portal.
Do you have questions?
Please visit Frequently Asked Questions first.
If you have not found the answer to your questions please e-mail [email protected]