About the Markham Board of Trade
Markham Board of Trade (MBT) is the premier business association serving the local business community, representing over 700 members, from large corporations to small entrepreneurial ventures.
For over 35 years, MBT has helped to enhance the success of its members by offering exclusive programs and services to assist them in growing their networks and their businesses. It produces the community’s Annual Buyer’s Guide and Markham’s exclusive business magazine, the Markham VOICE, which is available to the public in print and on-line and features local business success stories.
MBT is a non-profit organization which has been established to promote community, commercial and industrial growth, and to advocate on behalf of businesses with all levels of government.
- To champion the business success of our Members, by:
- Providing connection opportunities to other businesses, resources and knowledge
- Providing platforms for businesses to promote themselves
- Advocating for businesses with local government
- To provide value to members, through cost savings and tangible benefits
- To provide opportunities for our Members to play an active role in building a stronger Markham community
To be the one association that every business in Markham belongs to because of the valuable resources, opportunities and connections it provides.